If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 20 February 2017

New BOM underway

I have started a new BOM using the Hatched in Africa Enchanted Garden sets. This BOM is a little different that I am doing 2 at the one time. One is done with sets designed for the 5x7 hoop and the other with sets for the 6x10 hoop and larger.

Both quilts will be the same size, finishing at around 73 inches x 90 inches.

 The quilt I am making with the 5x7 designs is going to be embroidered on black fabric and the blocks then made with the Firenze collection from Connecting threads. I can assure you this fabric looks much richer in reality. 
HIA Enchanted Garden BOM with 5x7 designs
 The quilt with the 6x10 designs is going to be embroidered on white tone on tone fabric and the blocks then made with black/red/white and grey.
HIA Enchanted Garden BOM with 6x10 designs
The requirements file has already been sent to those on my Hatched in Africa email list. If you wish to participate or have not received the file please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment