If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday 23 January 2017

New Table Runner Tutorial

I have spent the last few days designing and making this new table runner that I have called the Friendship Star table runner as it uses the Friendship Star quilt block. I noticed that it gives the same sort of twisted effect as my Pole Twist table runner when I was doing the last BOM.





The finished table runner measure 541/2 inches long and is 20 inches wide. Of course it can easily be made smaller or longer.

You can download the tutorial from HERE.


Make sure you read the conditions of download on the right hand side of the blog.

I will be working on a new table topper over the next few days so keep tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you. Love the unusual design. Hope you are feeling better. Jan. (U.K.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the pdf. This has a lot of possibilities according to fabric chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this beautiful pattern in pdf. I am a beginner and your attention to detail helps because I am teaching myself. You are so kind to make these available to all of us.
    Sandee Wilbur

    ReplyDelete