If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Jacobean Roses BOM Started

Block 1 of the Hatched in Africa's Jacobean Rose BOM has been sent out to those who have signed up via email. If you wish to participate in this BOM please email me
Hatched in Africa Jacobean Roses BOM Block 1

I was originally going to do the BOM in red, black and white but changed my mind when I found this selection of fabrics in my stash.
Hatched in Africa Jacobean Roses fabric palette selection
We are having bushfires here in Tasmania so the air is very smokey. Thankfully no property has been lost and more importantly no one has been injured. We desperately need a goo downpour of rain.
The smoke in the air provided a magnificent sunset two nights ago.


1 comment:

  1. Lot of questions in my mind regarding Embroidery Digitizing Digitemb and its solutions. Your detailed analysis answers my all queries. In future it really helps me out.

    ReplyDelete